Updated: Aug 30, 2018
Let’s start with a general intro of the blog. The word #blog evolved from the combination of ‘web’ and ‘log’, later shortened to ‘blog’. In its early phases, blogs were used as personal accounts of individuals who used to share their experiences and thoughts. But today, blogs are being used not only for sharing personal experiences and inspirations, they have gained immense popularity and effectiveness in the arena of online marketing.
Yes, blog marketing refers to the procedure of integrating your #websites or businesses with #blogging. Several business owners use blogging platforms (such as Wordpress, Blogspot) to enhance their business prospects.
Moreover, with the rise of blogging in business, several individuals have generated businesses from blogging itself. For example, food blogs are lucrative business options online.
I am going to jot down seven of the most important reasons that can convince you today to make blogging a part of your marketing plan.
1. It’s highly affordable. While there are several free blogging platforms, like Wordpress and Blogger, to sustain a professional look that enhance your #brand identity, using a paid hosting website like Wordpress.org can be highly productive, still light on your pockets.
2. No need to be a techy. Several blogging platforms are fairly easy to use for first timers also. If you know how to drag, drop, upload, copy and paste, bingo!
3. Attractive way to sell your product. Presenting tips, experiences or other updates related to your brand with effective and captivate content offers readers a reason to check back or subscribe to your website. Meaning, you are going to acquire potential clients.
4. Improved Search Engine Visibility. To be specific, Google looks for pages with new and fresh content and several businesses today use blogging only to enhance their search engine rankings (search engine optimization).
5. An effective way to advertise your niche and gain credibility. You will most probably end up purchasing items from the ones you know about. Through a blog you can show your expertise, offer tips along with other important details about your brand that will you get connected with your potential #clients.
7. Blogs make money. Beyond business benefits, blogs can make money as well. Try affiliate marketing such as Amazon, or Ebay. These will ensure additional profits for your business.
Pretty good? Allow me to be your blogging gal! Talk to me.